2017 Memories

2017 Memories
Right-Left, Top-Bottom
1) The first picture is of me biking. I recently have gotten into cycling ever since I saw the Tour de France last year and started mid-July. That day I think I went out for a 50 or 80 mile bike ride. I was still a little bit inexperienced. You can notice from the mountain biking helmet. But still good times.

2) This is a picture of myself and my very good friend Alex. This was at the beginning of last year, with the March For Life in Washington D.C. that our school went to. We woke up at 3:20 in the morning to get there. This was a picture taken later in the night. We were tired.

3) Ah yes. This is myself as Credence Table Server and my brothers as Candle-bearers. I have had some fun times serving for our Lord.

4) This is a picture of myself and my uncle Devin. This was in the summer back in Connecticut. He is a police officer and works with the drug annihilaters in Connecticut. He has some of the best stories.

5) Me and my dude Aldani. He graduated last year and was a role model for me in Theater. He has received the Rising Stars award for acting. This was right after the last performance of Aida(a Musical by Elton John and Tim Rice) and his last performance at STMA. A great guy.

6) My very good friend Ethan and I. Ethan is holding a snake that he found at Joyner Park right next to Downtown Wake Forest. This was also the day I learned how to ride a skateboard.

7) Myself and my two brothers on a tractor that I used to plow the fields in the front of our house. My little brother loves tractors.

8) The group of dressed up people. This was at the homeschool dance and it was a fun time. If you can see, there seems to be a ghost or something of that sort behind me. I really can't figure out what it really is. It kind of freaks me out though.

9) Oh yes. Me and two friends. Myself and Michael saddled up while Ethan sat in the wheelchair as we went flying down a hill. Even though it does not show it, Ethan was going pretty fast. We can be stupid sometimes.

Comments

Post a Comment